When you can't see His hand, trust His heart

April 18, 2006

When you're at war

Jeremiah 1:8
“Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you” declares the Lord.

Psalms 55:22
Cast you cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 4:17
For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

1 Peter 5:9
Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

1 Peter 2:19
For it is commendable if a man bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because he is conscious of God

2 Timothy 3:12
In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted.

Psalms 119:71
The suffering you sent me was good for me, for it taught me to pay attention to your principles.

2 Corinthians 12:10
That’s why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then, I am strong.

2 Corinthians 5:15
And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died for them and was raised again.

Psalms 119:23
Though rulers sit together and slander me, your servant will meditate on your decrees.

Isaiah 48:22
“There is no peace” says the Lord, “for the wicked”

Jeremiah 31:25
I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.
Isaiah 40:23
He brings princes to naught and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing

Isaiah 41:14
“Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you”, declares the Lord

Luke 1:52
He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.

John 16:33
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world”

Joshua 1:5
No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Joshua 1:6
Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them.

Joshua 1:7
Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

1 Corinthians 1:27
But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Galatians 5:16
So I say, live by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.

Psalms 37:7
Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicket schemes.

Psalms 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord


Psalms 32:7
You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Psalms 56:4
In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?

Proverbs 4:23
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home