When you can't see His hand, trust His heart

October 17, 2009

When you lack wisdom

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Job 28:28
And He said to man, “The fear of the Lord – that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding”

Jeremiah 33:3
“Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.”

Psalms 119:18
Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law.

Psalms 119:11
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.

Psalm 119:9
How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to Your word.

Psalms 51:6
Surely you desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place.

Luke 24:32
They asked each other “Were not our hearts burning within us while he talked with us on the road and opened the Scriptures to us?”

Psalms 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you.

Psalms 32:9
Do not be like the horse or the mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home